Monday, April 30, 2007

lesson plan

Yo.
Today...Luis(my partner) and I did more research on ancient african geography for our lesson plan. We learned a lot of info that we will use in our lesson plan, and that we will incorporate into our powerpoint. We started making our powerpoint today too. We haven't gotten very far yet though. mmmmmmmmmm... I was kind of off task though. I kept holding the cute little mousies :O. Oh yeah, I held a scorpion today!! It was kinda cool, but I was a little scared. D: oww, I pinched myself with the computer. Umm, right now I am looking at the different backgrounds for our powerpoint, and there is a cool one with baloons on it. I am also on a website about ancient african geography. It is sort of imformative. yhjghjtf...princess wrote that. I want a walrus hat. Yay I found a picture for m y powerpoint.

kay. bye.
wait hold on heres chan...ello I am sittin in a pea pod eating blueberries and tooth paste. I also got a new elf man call.ed muffin man mary who is a magical maple leaf.

kay, seriously this time, bye.

-- Carley Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: